- DZMM celebrates its 15th anniversary of broadcasting with its tagline, "Una sa Balita, Una sa Public Service".
- The station taps the power of text messaging with "DZMM TxtPatrol", enabling listeners to report newsworthy events faster. Listeners can also send in their greetings, reaction to issues and others via text messaging.
- DZMM goes global with its incorporation in the programming of The Filipino Channel (TFC).
- DZMM is again cited as the "Best AM Station" in Metro Manila during the 12th KBP Golden Dove Awards.
- The station receives recognition from the CMMA: Best Business News/Features, Best Counseling and Public Service Program, Best Educational Program and Best Public Service Radio Ad.
- In July, Radyo Patrol reporter Alvin Elchico proves to the public that DZMM is indeed a cut above the rest because of the station's exclusive coverage of the Oakwood Mutiny.
- DZMM conducts the "Buntis Congress", the first AM radio-organized campaign promoting safe motherhood in National Capital Region.
- DZMM produces "Musikasaysayan", the first DZMM concert showcasing the talents of Korina Sanchez, Ted Failon, vice president Noli de Castro, Charo Santos-Concio, Senator Kiko Pangilinan, Joey Lina, Julius Babao and Tintin Bersola-Babao, with the special participation of Senator Mar Roxas.
- Radyo Patrol reporter Anthony Taberna is the first reporter to air a portion of the controversial "Hello Garci" tape.
- The first DZMM jingle is introduced to the public. It was composed by Jessie Lasaten, written by Bing Palao, Robert Labayen, and Peter Musngi, and performed by no less than Reuben Laurente.
- In February, the program SikaPinoy is conferred with the Anvil Award of Merit by the celebrated Anvil Awards.
- DZMM launches the "Natatanging Kapamilya Awards", the station's way of giving due recognition to unsung heroes of the community.
- The station celebrates its 20th anniversary with a concert, "20MM", at the Araneta Coliseum in Quezon City. No less than Sharon Cuneta renders her own version of the DZMM jingle. Gary Valenciano, together with the Hail Mary the Queen Children's Choir, records DZMM's first Christmas jingle.
- In April, DZMM pioneers the new face of radio with DZMM TeleRadyo. Radio listeners not only hear, but also watch their favorite radio anchors as DZMM is first televised via Skycable Channel 22.
- In August, DZMM flew all the way to Calgary, Canada for the "World Caravan" and the first roll-out of DZMM TeleRadyo. An estimated 5,000 Filipinos attended the said event.
- In October, DZMM TeleRadyo makes use of 3G (third generation) technology during the Glorietta bombing. The station was able to receive video feeds via 3G, which was also picked-up by ABS-CBN Channel 2 and ANC.
- DZMM Radyo Patrol Balita wins the "Best News for Radio" in the 2007 Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union Prizes held in Tehran, Iran. Radyo Patrol Balita Alas Onse Y Media bested more than 50 entries worldwide.
- The ninth edition of "Takbo Para sa Kalikasan" is aired live over DZMM TeleRadyo.
- The station bags the silver prize in the prestigious New York Festivals for Radio Broadcasting. DZMM won in the Breaking News Story category (long form) for its special coverage of the "Manila Hostage Drama".
- DZMM launches its official website www.dzmm.com.ph.
- DZMM TeleRadyo marks its first anniversary.
- DZMM World Caravan traveled across USA, Qatar, Hongkong, and Italy to provide entertainment and free legal and medical assistance to OFW Kapamilyas.
- Tambalang Failon at Sanchez wins 2nd Prize for the "Most Innovative Program" award of the 10th International Radio Festival and 2nd International Radio Forum in Tehran, Iran.
- In August, DZMM airs a special coverage on the death of former President Corazon Aquino. From the time Sen. Benigno Aquino III announced her passing, to the wake in De La Salle Greenhills and Manila Cathedral, to the funeral cortége all the way to the interment service at the Manila Memorial Park in Parañ aque-DZMM is on-air and reporting blow-by-blow accounts of the said sad historical event.
- More than 200 cable TV operators nationwide carry and offer DZMM TeleRadyo to its respective subscribers, including key cities - Davao, Cebu, Iloilo, Baguio, Laoag and Urdaneta.
- DZMM World Caravan brought entertainment and assistance to OFW Kapamilyas in Hongkong, Dubai, Guam, USA, and Japan.
- During the last week of September, DZMM broadcasts a comprehensive coverage of Typhoon Ondoy which lashed Metro Manila and several provinces of Luzon with flashfloods and landslides that left houses flooded, cars buried under mud, properties washed out, and almost 300 people killed. The coverage continued with the entry of typhoon Pepeng on the first week of October.
- To help the victims of typhoon Ondoy and Pepeng, DZMM in partnership with ABS-CBN Foundation and with the help of some sponsors, launched the "Kapamilya Shower Na!" mobile shower project. It first served the evacuees in Ultra.
- In October, DZMM was included, for the first time, in the prestigious "Hall of Fame" of the Catholic Mass Media Awards (CMMA) through its business-oriented Weekly program Radyo Negosyo. The program has been a CMMA winner for five consecutive years.
- DZMM was hailed as Best AM Station by the 18th KBP Golden Dove Awards. The station also won 10 other awards.
- DZMM Radyo Patrol Balita Alas Syete won in the news category of both KBP and the CMMA.